Date: Sunday, 02 March, 2014
Time: 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Location: Maple Store – Near National College
Notes: MEETING PLACE:
Outside Maple Store,
Opp National College,
At Bandra Station, on the WEST side, take a rickshaw to Linking Road. Get down at the National College junction. The Baskin Robbins outlet is opposite the college.
At 6:30pm: We move to another venue close by for an informal chat.
* Ensure that you get to Baskin Robbins before 6:30 pm.
* Drag is a strict no-no. For the simple reason that though GayBombay doesn’t mind drag, the places that host us do. There are also may be many attendees who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
* After visiting the post meet venue, no one is allowed to go back to that place unless invited specifically by the owner of the house.
* We like to maintain Gaybombay as a comfort zone. This is a platform, which allows hesitant and often apprehensive gays to come and meet other gay people. As such, this platform has a strictly non-sexual framework. This group is not about porn, or orgies, or sex-talk, or escorts, or hook-ups.
* Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe out” as such.
* You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
This event is organised by: http://www.gaybombay.org/
Right of admission reserved.