With the sun beginning to beat down hard, sitting next to a breezy window with a cup of tea is the best way to spend a Sunday evening. A more better way is to spend with in the company of friends playing some indoor sit down games, munching tit-bits inter-spread with roars of laughter. This Sunday GB takes a break from the tradition of serious discussions by playing indoor board or card games.
Lets play cards, Uno, chess, snakes and ladders, Housie or any other indoor games that u can suggest…..Wont it be delightful to play the famous Bluff with 4 or 6 packs of cards
Watching someone going through the game of chess…or UNO…and finally HOUSIE….
SO come, join, bring in your friends and have a fun filled Sunday evening…
The Café Coffee Day at Korum Mall, Thane, remains the place we gather before proceeding to someone’s place not far off to play the games and win prizes. The Café Coffee Day outlet is on the right hand side of the main stairs leading to the mall building. We would be at the Cafe Coffee day for approx. 30 min from 5.00 pm
Day & Date:
Sunday, 16 March 2014
At Assembly Point : 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM.
Meet at Different Venue: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Assembly Point Between 5:30 and 6:00 PM:
Café Coffee Day,
Entrance of Korrum Mall,
Eastern Express Highway,
Free entry to the meet
For those coming by trains: the place is just a 10 minute auto rikshaw ride from the Station. You can ask for Korum Mall, on Eastern Express Highway near Cadbury,
For those coming by road: On eastern Express Highway, Korrum Mall is a major landmark near Cadbury that you cannot miss.
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens.
2. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature. Hardly any of those attending are “out” as such.
3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap
See you all on Sunday.