Feeling hot? Summer has arrived with a vengeance and GayBombay plans to cool off with a trip to Water Kingdom, Asia’s largest water park. This is an especially good time to go to the water park since it’s exam time in schools and Water Kingdom would be less crowded. So join the GB crowd for what promises to be a great day drenched with fun.
At Water Kingdom, What-A-Coaster offers one of the tallest vertical drops in the country. Riders endure a heart-pumping seven-story drop that reaches speeds up to 40 miles per hour. Rides like Elephant Safari, Rock ‘n’ Roll Safari and Serpent Safari, where the riders can slide down to a short tunnel and are thrown our into a large water pool.
Groove yourself in this rain dance zone – Aquadrome The atmosphere is just mesmerizing with rain showers, laser lights and much more happening at the dancing zone. These hills also boast the dare-devil slides for adults – Hamunga Kowabunga, Rushing Gushin, Black Demoon. Grab the floating tubes to experience this mysterious crazy rides and much more. Water Kingdom also houses the largest wave pool in the world with cool blue water and busch gardens. The wave pool with loud music and high waves creates magnifying experience
10:00 – 10:15 am: We meet at Borivali station, at the ticket counter right at the Dahisar end of Platform 1. We take rickshaws to the Gorai Jetty at 10:15 am
10:30 – 10:45 am: For those who would prefer to come directly to the Gorai Jetty where the launch to Water Kingdom leaves, we’ll be at the ticket counter
11:00 am – 6:00 pm: We’ll be in the water park.
Take a western railway train to Borivali Station.
From Borivali (West) take best bus no. 294 or an auto rickshaw to Gorai Jetty, Borivali.
From Gorai Jetty: Take the ferry services to reach Water Kingdom
Ferries are available every 15 minutes from Gorai Jetty.
Entry Charges & Other Costs:
Full Fare Entry Charges to Water Kingdom are Rs. 890/-
But you can avail 50% discount on the above tariff by buying a discount voucher at the following site:
You will have to pay Rs.445 at the Counter for an Adult Single Entry Ticket into Water Kingdom instead of Rs.890. However the discount voucher shall cost you Rs. 60/-. The discount is subject to availability of the offer at the website. Water Kingdom and Groupon hold exclusive rights to withdraw the offer on any date and time of their choice and GayBombay has no say in the matter. Hence gra bthe offer till it lasts.
Yes Bank Debit Card Holders can avail
•20% discount on ticket purchase at Water Kingdom ticketing windows or
•40% discount on online ticket purchase for Water Kingdom at http://www.waterkingdom.in
Ferry ticket charges are addition to entry ticket at Rs.50 per head.
GB is co-ordinating the event. All expenses will have to be borne by the participant.
Park Rules & Regulations:
• F&B charges and charges at Riki’s Rocking Alley, Arctic Circle & other paid attractions are in addition to entry ticket rates. Hence called paid attractions
• Nylon or lycra swimwear is mandatory for Water Kingdom. Swimwear is also available on rent & purchase at Water Kingdom
• Lockers facility is available at Water Kingdom at additional costs
• Participants using various rides / slides and other facilities at EsselWorld / Water Kingdom will do so with due notice of the various warnings displayed at appropriate places and shall so use such facilities and rides at their own risks
• All bags, backpacks & personal items will be inspected prior to entering the parks.
• Picnic lunches, large duffle bags, suitcases, coolers, bags with wheels, weapons, outside food & beverages, alcohol, illegal drugs are strictly not allowed within water park premises
• The water park management shall not owe any responsibility for lost valuables, mishap or any other damages
• If you are driving to the water parks, leave unnecessary articles in your car and secure valuables in the trunk. No, you cannot leave your boyfriend/partner there
• Water Kingdom reserves the rights of admission.
For more information on Water Kingdom, visit their site at http://www.waterkingdom.in/