GayBombay & Queer Adda’s Iftar Outing on Friday, July 18, 2014
In is the holy month of Ramzan (Ramadan), as the sun sets on Mumbai and soon after the evening prayer, fasting ends and feasting begins. Streets around Mohammad Ali Road come alive with festive goodies of the holy month. The lights, the aromas, hawkers’ calls to attract customers and the food. Lipsmacking, yummy, delicious, heavenly food! Kebabs, Paya, Khichda, Nalli Nihari, Khiri Kaleji, Chicken Hakimi, Choices of Biryanis…. Mouthwatering :-‘P Salivating????
Join us as QueerAdda Foodies and GayBombay go to Iftar outing
at Mohammed Ali Road
On Friday, July 18, 2014
We will gather at 8:00pm at Masjid Bunder Railway Station’s ticket counter on the Northern end.
We will head out to our gastronomic journey at 8:15pm
1. Respect the place, occasion and people.
2. Be prepared to walk. It is a long and a crowded road.
3. Everyone pays for his / her own share of food.
4. It’s a food exploration event, hence it will be a helpful if someone familiar with the foodscape guides us through this gastronomic excursion.
5. The organisers do not guarantee the quality of food.
Have a good time.
GayBombay and QueerAdda