Time: 6pm (1800hrs)
WE HAVE CHANGED THE MEETING VENUE FROM LINKING ROAD TO JOGGERS PARK, AT CARTER ROAD. For the sake of everyone’s convenience.
Joggers’ Park is a seaside jogging track where joggers of Bandra, Mumbai congregate. The little park is right next to the Otters Club, another recreation place for Bandra denizens.
At Bandra Station, on the WEST side, take a rickshaw to Joggers Park – we shall meet OUTSIDE the park at the main gate.
At 6:30pm: We move to another venue close-by for an informal chat.
1. Ensure that you get to Jogger’s Park, main entrance, before 6:30 pm.
At the meet occurring on 6th June, 2014, there were about 60 people in attendance. There were about 25 who had come to the meeting point and the rest just landed up directly at the venue, some stepping in as late as 8pm. We request everyone to please come to the meeting point since we can make an estimate on how much food is to be brought to the meet. The people who come on time at the meeting place should not suffer for those who come to the venue directly. There is a reason why we keep a meeting point in the first place.
2. Drag is a strict no-no. For the simple reason that though GayBombay doesn’t mind drag, the places that host us do. There are also may be many attendees who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
3. After visiting the post meet venue, no one is allowed to go back to that place unless invited specifically by the owner of the house.
4. We like to maintain Gaybombay as a comfort zone. This is a platform, which allows hesitant and often apprehensive gays to come and meet other gay people. As such, this platform has a strictly non-sexual framework. This group is not about porn, or orgies, or sex-talk, or escorts, or hook-ups.
5. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe out” as such.
6. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
This event is organised by: http://www.gaybombay.org/
Right of admission reserved.