Day, Date& Time:
Sunday 24th Sep 2017
Venue: Café Coffee Day, Outside Korum Mall
Gathering time: 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm (and then it moves to someone’s place)
Free entry to the meet
Join Gay Bombay for its Central Suburbs meet this Sunday!
Catch us for an evening of some gupshup, snacks and tons of fun!
We will assemble outside the Cafe Coffee Day at Korum Mall (the one outside the Mall) between 5:30 and 6:00 pm and then move to the place of our GB member. So make sure that you reach Cafe Coffee Day before 6:00 pm.
Lookout for the guy in Black Cap (or a group of cuties)
> If you are coming by train, at Thane Station (West) hail an auto-rickshaw to Korum Mall
> If you are coming by road, Korum Mall is next to Cadburys factory on Eastern Express Highway
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens.
2. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature. Hardly any of those attending are “out” as such.
3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap
6. This is an event in a public space with other families. Pl respect this.