GB turns Sporty – Goes Bowling this Sunday
Venue – Amoeba, 1st Floor, Phoenix Market City, 15, L B S Marg, Kamani Junction, Kurla (West), Mumbai 400070
GayBombay takes a break from serious discussions to have some fun with bowling at Amoeba – Mumbai’s latest, largest and state of the art bowling arena at Phoenix Market City – Asia’s Largest Shopping Mall at Kurla (West), Mumbai
We’re going bowling! So get ready to flex your wrists and knock out those nine pins. And don’t worry if you’ve never bowled before. It’s a game where beginners have all the luck and frequently win!
We shall assemble between 4:30 and 5:00 pm just outside Amoeba won the first floor of the mall. At about 5:00 pm we shall enter Amoeba to play. In case you are late and miss us outside Amoeba, just walk in. Amoeba charges Rs. 250/- per person for a game of bowling.
And should you want to go for dinner or/and a movie after this event, Phoenix Market City houses India’s first 12 Screen Megaplex and an wide array of the choisiest restaurants. You’ll find no better way to spend a Sunday evening.
If you are coming by train, exit Vidyavihar Station on the west and hail a rikshaw to Phoenix Market City or board any BEST bus route that takes you to Phoenix Market City some of which are, 308, 323 and 336
The following BEST Bus Routes bring you to Phoenix Market City from your part of the city
From Andheri Station East – 332
From Santacruz Station East – 507, 517, 306
Bandra Station East – 303
If you are coming by L. B. S. Road, Phoenix Market City close to Kamani Junction, in Kurla
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens.
2. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature.
3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with their sexuality hence a request to be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap
6. Charges for Bowling and movie/dinner thereafter to be borne by the participant.